What is this?
My personal website. I put my some tools/resources here.
The website is hosted in the following places
Github | Gitlab | Codeberg
You can view the code of everything in the website in one of these places:
Github Repo | Gitlab Repo | Codeberg Repo
"Website repo" refers to the repositories above. All repositories have the same code.
I discuss topics I want, check it out if you are interested. Link
Projects I have
- License: AGPLv3
- Description: a math platform that is similar to Codeforces. Usual contests have 6 AIME-style problems with 2 easy, medium, and hard problems. Users get a long contest interval to a pick a time to take the contest.
- Website link!
- Code on Github
- Code on Gitlab
- Code on Codeberg
- AoPS description post/announcement
- New AoPS description post/announcement
- License: MIT. See
LICENSEfile in website repo
- Description: A tool that visualizes how many problems I have solved in the math log and computer science log. Uses three.js
Find code in
visualcredits.htmlin the website repo.
- website link
- License: CC0
- Description: amcgen gives you a problemset of 5 problems for aime, amc8, amc10, and amc12
- Code available in the
amcgenfolder in the website repo.
(;) semicolon math (click to show more) Check this out!
MWE: Make work easier (click to show more)
liblock (click to show more)
Visualizer (click to show more) Check this out!
amcgen (click to show more)
gamc (click to show more)
Personal Logs of math, computer science, and fitness
The goal is to motivate me to solve math and computer science problems as practice every week. Also, I have the goal of exercising each week.
- License: CC0
- Description: Answers: Why be kind? And, how to be kind?
- Code available in
bekind.htmlin the website repo.